Everyone has a story. What does yours say about you? Are you happy, content? Is your career where you want it to be? Do you feel that there is something more but can’t figure out what “more” is? Do you find yourself daydreaming about doing something different, job enhancement, or a hobby? Whether it is at work or outside of work, what is your vision? What is your passion that lies within?
Do you have the tools and knowledge to be able to maneuver through life’s interruptions to accomplish all that you desire?
Have you allowed negative dynamics to determine your daily routine and interactions with others?
Do you have the confidence in yourself and the decisions you make?
Are you in search of something that energizes your mind, body and soul, in essence, a new enhanced version of you?
I am David E. Pacheco and I am here to help you identify, clarify and implement the navigational tools for your personal and professional growth: the path to the authentic you.
My coaching approach is Deliberate, Effective and Progressive. Focused and intentional, together we will deliberately identify the vision and obstacles and create a plan of action. You will quickly identify effective solutions that can be implemented immediately. What you take with you will be the cornerstone of progressive learning, confidence and empowerment, tools that can positively impact all that you wish to accomplish.
What I offer as your coach:
- I listen to you without judgement asking you questions to help you clarify your thoughts, values, vision and goals.
- I will offer concepts and ideas that help you challenge your filters and assumptions, broadening your perspective.
- Together we will create a plan of action that supports the focus of your vision.
- I will hold you accountable to prioritizing and accomplishing what you commit to do.
- If and when appropriate, we will identify others to be a part of your success team.
- I will be your support when challenges arise and plans need to be modified.
- Together we will create strategies to manage resistance.
- We will recognize and celebrate accomplishments, milestones and “ah-ha” moments.
Time will continue to march on. A few weeks, months, years from now will you be where you want to be or will you be chastising yourself for not taking advantage of opportunities that help you navigate your path to contentment and success?
“Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” – Dolly Parton
Because one size does not fit all, take the next step to discuss your customized options, opportunities, empowerment to success. In less than one non obligatory hour, we will decide if this is the right step for you.